May 11, 2017
- AWS On-boarding page - Added On-boarding troubleshooting link.
- Fixed loading on Compliance dashboard.
- Compliance engine fixed print issue on large assessments.
May 10, 2017
- Security groups page - Added warning message when editing security group service and trying to navigate to another tab.
- Email notifications - Improved the Email mechanism in, Emails will be sent according to the users Email notifications configuration and only for resources that the user is allowed to view.
- Removed old "Support center" link , Documentation replaced it.
- Fixed Compliance engine to support large cloud accounts.
- Updated Compliance engine bundles description.
May 4, 2017
- Alerts page - Improved the Alerts mechanism in order to update open alert description on IP addresses.
- Alerts page - FIM Alerts - Improved the Acknowledge all FIM alerts mechanism, now it is possible to Ack all no matter the open FIM alerts number.
April 27, 2017
- Users & Roles - Added Dome9 users permission support for Azure and GCP, that was in order to limit users to specific cloud accounts on Azure and GCP.
- Compliance engine - Assesment history - added assessments Time picker and filtering.
March 14, 2017
- NEW! - Compliance Dashboard.
- IAM Reports.
March 13, 2017
- Dynamic Access - Edit Access Group added allowing to update Access Group services.
March 6th, 2017
- Support for Google Cloud Platform.
March 2nd, 2017
- AWS account onboarding updated for full protection mode.
- After this update Security Groups are now added in read only mode. Full protection must be explicitly enabled per security group. Read more.
- Added validation for Full protection policy. When an account is added in full protection mode and the write policy wasn't defined, a post onboarding message is prepared directing how to enable the full protection policy.
Feb 26th, 2017
- Security Group history view.
Feb 21th, 2017
- Dome9 Custom Rules supports Direct Connect.
- Policy Reports Saved Filters.
- Updated Azure onboarding workflow.
Feb 14th, 2017
- Added support for EFS (Clarity and Protected Assets).
Feb 8th, 2017
- Dome9 Software-Defined Governance, Custom Rules
- Clarity now supports direct connect.
Jan 19, 2017
- New login screen.
Jan 16, 2017
- Microsoft Azure General availability.
Jan 3rd, 2017
- Security Groups - added quick access to Security Group alerts and audit events.
Dec 18, 2016
- FIM Alerts - acknowledge multiple alerts.
Dec 14, 2016
- Support for new London region.
Dec 12, 2016
- Support for new Canada Central region.
Dec 4th, 2016
- New Dynamic Access Chrome Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dome9/cdoppagcfhijebibmgkclcbpmiggfpjd
Nov 29th, 2016
- Enriched audit ecords - Audit records are now integrated with Cloudtrails for enriched data.
Nov 24, 2016
- Enhanced IP Addresses Center.
- Added support for Azure.
- IP Address Classification.
Nov 22, 2016
- Clarity CFT visualization, added support for parameterized CFT
Nov 18, 2016
- Clarity Updates
- Account and region selection
- VPC and VPC perring maps
- VPC assets overview
Nov 14, 2016
- Dome9 account page adding per account inidcations permissions updates required as well as update wizard.
Nov 10th, 2016
- Updated AWS account onbaording procedure. Added AWS Security Audit policy to the cross account role.
Oct 20th, 2016
- Added support for Ohio Region
- ALB indicators added to the home page
- Security Groups provisioning - users can now add comments to a CIDR rule
Oct 6th, 2016
- Security Groups - (Re) Added Rule comments
- Added ALB Support - Clarity, Protected Assets, Home page.
Sep 29, 2016
- Added support for Redshift and application load Balancers in Protected Assets and Clarity
Sep 12, 2016
- Security Groups Next generation
- Support for VPC peering in Security group reference rules
- Support for bulk actions
- New filters
- VPC Flow logs accessible from Dome9 Central
- Protected Assets
- New Filters
- Locate Security Groups not attached to any instance
- improved view
- VPC Flow logs accessible from Dome9 Central
- New Home Page
- New Welcome Page
Aug 22, 2016
- New Look and Feel for the Policy Reports Dashboard
Aug 14, 2016
- New Mega menu is now default for all users
Aug 2nd, 2016
- New Dynamic Access Pages Supporting Access Groups, New Filtering and new look and feel
- MSP Federation support - Cross Account Access for Managed Service Providers
July 28, 2016
- Added support for VPC peering in Calrity
June 28, 2016
- Added support for AWS’ Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region (ap_south_1).
- Lambda support in Clarity and policy reports
June 15, 2016
- Improved Alerts page, new flexible filters and new export to CSV
May 15, 2016
- Clarity support RDS Security Groups
May 2nd, 2016
- New, Improved Audit Trail pages
- New Protected Assets Pages, replacing the Servers pages (Beta Level)
- VPC Flow Logs are available from Dome9 Central through the new Servers pages (Beta)
April 19th, 2016
Feb 18, 2016
- SSO / SAML 2.0 support
- Dome9 Agent distribution now lists Amazon AMI
- New User's homepage for unprivileged users
Jan 20, 2016
- New and Improved Policy Reports. Read More
- Account Type conversion. Read More
- VPC Metadata now available in Dome9 Central
- Support for AWS Seoul region
June 16, 2015
- Major enhancements for Dome9 alerts. Read More
- New alerts management console
- Detailed alerts with additional fields
- New alert types, providing additional insights and improved context aware heuristics
- New alert actions: acknowledge, change severity, update comment and bulk operations
- New alert life-cycle events: alert triggered, alert updated, alert resolved - available via your account's audit trial.
- Alerts integration to SIEM systems
- Policy Reports - new reporting capabilities that allow you to perform complex queries against all policy rules associated with your account. Read more
June 2, 2015
- AWS CloudFormation support for Dome9 Clarity. Read more
March 23, 2015
- 'Cross-account-role' AWS integration method. Read more
February 27, 2015
- Improved AWS accounts portal - supports now dozens of AWS accounts
February 9, 2015
- New IP Address Center - a portal to organize and review all IP addresses that are in use.
December 28, 2014
- File Integrity Monitoring functionality now available for all users
December 7, 2014
- Support automatic IP List search & replace
November 19, 2014
- Display detailed ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) information in the Dome9 Console and Clarity
November 3, 2014
- Support the Frankfurt AWS Region
- Additional UI enhancements
October 22, 2014
- New UI design, Enhanced Look & Feel
September 16, 2014
- Support agent installation on CentOS 7 and RHEL 7
September 3, 2014
- Event Notification email aggregation
July 29, 2014
- Time-Based One-Time Password (Google Authenticator). read more
July 9, 2014
- Clarity Effective Policy View. read more
June 26, 2014
- Support editing and viewing tags for AWS Instances and Security Groups. read more
- Enhanced UI for File Integrity Monitoring
- Magic IP for Dome9 Servers
May 12, 2014
- AWS GovCloud Support
April 23, 2014
- Clarity Enhanced Search including port-based Search.
- Attach/Detach an Instance from a VPC Security Group
April 7, 2014
- New Relic Availability Monitoring Magic IP
March 25, 2014
- Information regarding Elastic Network Interfaces (ENI) is shown when displaying Instance information and in Clarity Visualization
March 2, 2014
- User Roles. read more
- File Integrity Monitoring events are shown separately from all other events.
January 28, 2014
- Directed on-boarding process when adding a new AWS account. The user can choose whether they are in Read-only, Full Manage or Custom Mode.
- View-only Security Auditor role
June 28, 2013
- Outbound (Egress) Policy Management for Dome9 Agents. read more
- Firewall Logging Policy Management for Dome9 Agents. read more
- ICMP Support & Multi IP Protocols support for Dome9 Agents. read more
June 6, 2013
- Outbound (Egress) Policies Management for AWS VPC
May 8, 2013
- Configurable Emergency Policy. read more
March 21, 2013
- Real time events integration into AWS SNS
February 20, 2013
- Support for managing AWS group relations with other AWS accounts and EC2 Elastic Load Balancers
January 31, 2013
- Ability to export account activity log to CSV (can be viewed with Excel)
January 21, 2013
- Improvements to AWS Credentials management
- Support for "monitor-only" AWS security groups
December 9, 2012
- IP Address Blacklist
Supporting account-wide IP address blacklisting for Dome9 Agents policies. Blacklist is not supported yet in Agent-less configurations (AWS/ HP cloud). read more
December 5, 2012
- Email notifications for policy changes
- User comments for every IP, CIDR and DNS field
November 7, 2012
- IP Lists - reusable policy objects. read more
October 18, 2012
- Introducing new Dome9 plans and pricing. read more
September 13, 2012
- AWS Tamper protection
Preventing unauthorized changes to AWS security groups (made outside of Dome9 Central). read more
- Enabling MagicIPs and MagicDNS for AWS. read more
July 23, 2012
- Enabling SuperUsers to revoke API keys
July 18, 2012
- Super Users
July 16, 2012
- Port Ranges support for Dome9 agent policies
July 12, 2012
- MagicIPs. read more
July 4, 2012
- Dome9 Copilot - System warnings & insights. read more
May 14, 2012
- Support for new HP Cloud region
April 22, 2012
- 2 Factor Authentication (MyDigiPass) for Dome9 Central
April 5, 2012
- Support for HP Cloud
March 25, 2012
- Easier Linux agent installation (one line install)
March 18, 2012
March 1, 2012
- API Support for AWS services
February 26, 2012
- Configurable default lease time (for each user)
February 6, 2012
- AWS multi-region support
January 16, 2012
- Enabling automated (scripted) agent installation
January 4, 2012
- Email Notifications
December 14, 2011
- Dome9 Security Groups - reusable policy for multiple servers